Sunday, March 25, 2007

Tomorrow will be fun!

Tomorrow will be a fun day for the Reeves kids!  (Or maybe I'll be the one who really enjoys it....guess we'll see!)

At 9am, Savannah will go in to get her braces put on!  I can't wait to see her with a little tin grin.  Don't worry...I'll share pictures!

Tomorrow night, Sarah will get her trophies from the dance competition she was in on Saturday.  She is sooo excited about those!!

Samuel asked tonight "What do I get tomorrow?".  In reply, I told him he "gets" to go to school.  Yahoo!  Somehow he didn't seem quite as excited about that as the girls are about their new things tomorrow.  Gosh, picky picky......  ha ha

A funny from him last night----- we were laying in his bed talking before he went to sleep.  We discussed our upcoming trip to California (in August).  He asked a bunch of questions about flying there & what that was like.  He then looks at me with the most serious face & asked me if we would fly on a jet or an airplane.  I was puzzled & said that jets are a type of airplane.  He gave me the most incredulous look & said "No they're not!  Jets are BOY planes!!".  LOL!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jets are boy planes huh LOL have a good week

Deb