Thursday, October 11, 2007

Retreat!!!!!!

No, I'm not calling my soldiers off from the fight, I'm shouting "RETREAT!!!!!!!!" as in Ladies Retreat!!!  Yahoo!

It's that time of year for me to load up my tiny travel sized toiletries & pack my PJs for a ladies retreat!  I'm so grateful that it's come to that time, too b/c our last several weeks have been a little wild around here & it's time for me to take a break.

I won't be too far from home & my "only" job while I'm there is working the altar if anyone comes up needing prayer or wants to make a decision for Christ.  It's all ladies from church, so I doubt there will be any salvation decisions, but ya never know!  God works in fun ways sometimes!

This is where I'll be http://www.pinecove.com/retreats/woods.php.

I guess I'll "see" you when I get back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful and blessed time away!

My DH is going on our church's Men's Retreat this weekend, so it's just me and the girls at home. Can we say Macaroni and Cheese and processed foods so mom doesn't have to cook?!?!? LOL