Thursday, October 18, 2007

Samuel Spells for the Teacher

When I picked up Samuel from school yesterday, his teacher walked him to the car giggling.  To the mom of a little class clown, I always know that means she's got a funny story to tell me.  As soon as the door opened, she started giggling & said "Mom....we decided he doesn't have any spelling problems after all."

Huh?

Apparently at recess some kid was playing rough & attempted to punch him "down there".  When he went to tell the teacher (thank God it was Wendie---my friend's wife!), he told her that some kid was going to punch him in the P-E-N-I-S.....because, after all, he didn't want to SAY that word to a lady he doesn't know all that well yet.  Spelling it must've been ok, though.  LOL!

I think Wendie has since been revived from her heart attack.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL

Deb

Anonymous said...


  And which week will that be on the spelling list?  You never know!
   Mom

Anonymous said...

Such a smart and considerate young man.

LOL.

Anonymous said...

I love that kid.