Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Someone gimme a needle....gotta pop this swollen head of mine!

What a great day this was!!

Today at pick-up time, one of my students' parents told me that I'm the best preschool teacher her kids have ever had.  She raved about how much her child is loving school, & how much she loves me.  She even asked if I'd consider moving up to the next age group next year so she could request that her child have me again!  As if my head didn't swell enough from that..........

When Savannah's principal brought her home from tutoring his boys today, he complimented Samuel's behavior at the Scout meeting last night.  He said that he was "very impressed" with how well behaved he was.  Clearly, being a middle school principal, he sees a lot of bad kids, so I figured his views were a little skewed, but then again he has 2 little boys of his own, so he knows what boys this age act like.  And so then of course my head swelled more........

Tonight I opened my emails & found one from another of my students' parents.  She has twin babies, so she always uses the drive-thru line to drop off & pick up her child.  (it's too hard to load & unload babies twice a day!)  She emails me to get info & share news w/ me.  Tonight, I opened it & she talked about how much fun her child is having at school.  She went on to say that her little one told her tonight "I love Ms. Liz.  She's my best friend."

Man........I'm just floating now.

Of course you know that means tomorrow will have to be a big bummer of a day if this one was so good.  Murphy's Law, ya know?

::::closing my eyes & sticking my fingers in my ears to sing LA LA LA loudly::::  Nope, not gonna believe that!  It's going to be another good day!!!!!!!!  It is, it is....really!  ha ha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great news:) always nice to hear you are appreciated:) have a great hump day

Deb

Anonymous said...


  Now, go clean your room like I told you to!  
   Just kidding.    Mom

  P.S.  I'm a little bit proud of you too!