Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Savannah's first band concert

Tonight was Savannah's very first band concert.  They did wonderful!  These kiddos have only been holding an instrument since late August & they sounded fantastic!  Take a peek at our little French Hornist...or whatever you call the player of a French Horn (I only wish you could HEAR them too!).

Yes...it was AFTER we got there & the concert began that we realized she wasn't wearing SOCKS!  You'd think she would've put her socks on, but alas.... we were doing good to get her into a "festive" red sweater for the event.  :::sigh:::  One of these days she'll grow some girly-ness.  I hope.  At least she brushed her hair.  And put on shoes.

Seriously, though, they did SUCH a good job!  We were soooo proud of her!  I was amazed by how well they did.  (Did I mention they did well?)

My niece also plays French Horn.  She sat in front of Savannah at the concert.  Aren't they cute?

No comments: