Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sunday December 23

Today was my family's get together.  Both of my sisters & their families were there (minus one nephew who had to work).  My aunt & uncle came, along with their 2 children and their grandkids.  It was nice to have everyone under one roof.  Larry had to come a little late, after church.  Here are the pictures I took.

This is mom's tree before we got started with opening gifts.

I'm not even sure who got a hold of my camera & took this picture!  ha ha!  It is Samuel, counting the money he got for Christmas yesterday.

Here's Miss Savannah, laying in the bedroom floor of the room we call the "toy room" (where the kids all hang out & play)

She was waiting soooo patiently!  (that's my sister & brother in law behind her)

And Miss Savannah opening her first gift--from her sweet cousin Sidney.  She & Sidney are 23 days apart in age and best buddies.  I love their sweet relationship!

this is her & Sidney (look!!  I convinced her to pull her hair up today---doesn't she look pretty?!)

Samuel sat by Sidney's big brother, my nephew Taylor, who Samuel thinks is about the coolest guy on earth.

And at last, the presents were open & we were done.  I'm not sure if Sarah was tired or dodging the camera, but look at how she's sitting!  Ouch...I'm glad she's young & limber!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OKay, if on Saturday you had a Christmas celebration with Larry's side of the family, and yesterday was the celebration with your side of the family, what do you all do on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day??? :)

Merry Christmas Liz! I'm so blessed to have you as a friend. :)

Darcy