Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Cute Sarah thing

Today while doing laundry, I found a paper in Sarah's laundry basket that made me smile.  Several days ago, the kids & I were talking about not living like pigs.  (well, maybe "we" weren't talking about it.....it was more me talking AT them)  Anyway, in that discussion, we talked about chores and all three kids vowed they were no longer going to leave me messes to clean up.  (ha...we'll see how long that lasts)

Sarah headed off to quiet time that day saying that she was going to make a list of chores we needed to do daily/weekly and then after quiet time, I could divide them up & assign them to the kids.  I thought it sounded like a fine idea, but she never produced the list later on, so I really just forgot about it.  Well, that list is what I found in her laundry basket today (buried under dirty clothes...ha ha).  Here is what she had on the list.  I left the spelling alone...this is exactly the way she wrote it.

1.  clean bathroom

2.  clean toylit

3.  sweape

4.  swifer

5.  clean doornobes

6.  vacumme

7.  clean room

8.  make bed

9.  clean sealing fan

How cute is that??  I love those "door nobes".  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...


  I'm kinda partial to that "toylit" myself.  Sounds like a woman after my own heart.  Make a list of what you need to do, then throw that list away!  Grandma

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!!
Becky