Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sunday January 6, 2008

This morning started out as usual.  We got up & went to church like every other Sunday morning.  About 1/2 a mile from the church driveway, I heard Sarah quietly crying in the seat behind me.  When I asked her what was wrong, she said she didn't want to go to church---her tummy hurt.  Since I was already *there*, I decided to see if it passed because she'd been fine all morning long.  We got there & I delivered the other kids to their classes (well...to the stairway where they take off & go to their classes on their own, anyway) and then took Sarah in search of Larry.  We tried having her eat a pig in the blanket, but it didn't help...she was still silently crying & saying she felt bad, so I brought her home.  Larry brought the other kids home with him when he came home.

When Sarah & I got home, I told her she needed to lay down & be real still & quiet for a while.  She layed on the couch & played Savannah's Gameboy for quite a while and then decided to play some online games.  (She's a big fan of the Suite Life of Zack & Cody game on Disneychannel.com.)  After all the resting & playing quiet video games, she felt better, but by then it was time for everyone else to come home.  And so, she & I had a quiet morning.

I spent a while this morning reading my latest Karen Kingsbury book-- Oceans Apart.  It's sooo good.  I know, I say that about all of KK's books, but really...she writes great stuff.  I've only had 1 of her books that I couldn't get into.  I bought it on barnes & noble's website & resold it on half.com.  It just didn't suit me.

Anyway, it's 10:15pm now.  Time for me to hit the sack in a few minutes.  Back to work & school for all of us tomorrow!

No comments: