Sunday, January 6, 2008

I am so stinkin' spoiled rotten

I have an amazing husband.  I have three great kids.  I am blessed with the most awesome friends & family.  I have a super job where I work with some really wonderful ladies and teach a fun group of kids every day.  What could make all that any better?

Well...let me tell ya.....

I love that I get to take a couple weeks off at Christmas time and spend all summer with my kids.  Generally speaking, when they're out of school, I'm out of school.  I'm home in the afternoons/evenings with them & I am off on the weekends.  Not only that but when we are off from school & work, I sleep til 8:30 or 9:00 AND I take a nap if I want to.  Ahhhh.... I am so incredibly rested & refreshed it's not even funny.

Tomorrow morning we all go back to work/school and I am ready.  I couldn't be more rested-up for the day that we go back!  It'll be fun to see all "my kids" again & hear about their Christmases.  Life is good.  I am blessed.

No comments: