Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ok, Ok...I get it.....

This morning, I opened my devotional book & the day's entry was calling "Walking by Faith". The scripture was Hebrews 10:38. It says "The righteous shall walk by faith." I looked that verse up in my Bible & saw that 3 or 4 others were referenced....each one stating "Trust in God", "Walk by faith, not by sight."......ok, Lord....I get it.

Then I got into the car & turned on my new worship CD that I bought last weekend & whammo....this song:



Here are the lyrics for those of you who can't see the video:
Verse:
Beautiful Lord, Wonderful Saviour
I know for sure, all of my days
are held in your hands, crafted into your perfect plan
You gently call me into your presence
guiding me by Your Holy Spirit
Teach me dear Lord to live all of my life
through Your eyes
I'm captured by Your holy calling
Set me apart, I know you're drawing me to yourself
Lead me Lord I pray

Chorus:
Take me, Mold me, use me, fill me
I give my life to the Potter's hand
Call me, guide me, lead me, walk beside me
I give my life to the Potter's hand

you gentlly call me into your presence
guiding me by your holy spirit
teach me dear lord to live through your eyes
i'm captured by you holy calling
set me apart, I know your drawing me to yourself
lead me lord i pray

Repeat Chorus

2 comments:

Faye M. said...

I really like that song too. We sing it sometimes at church. It certainly fits so many situations that are going on in lives around me right now. So much to pray about and to watch OUR LORD at work. Good to know He is in control, not us. Love ya, Mom

The Lowry Place said...

Is that, that Lakewood church in Houston?

Very good song, I'm big into worship just beause I've always been really into music most of my life. That's how God speaks to me the most. He speaks through music. It's amazing!!