Monday, February 23, 2009

If you don't like the weather.....

There is a saying around here. If you don't like the weather in Texas, just stay for a few minutes & it'll change. That sure seemed to be true this morning.

When I took the kids to school, I noticed the heavy clouds in the sky. It wasn't quite as dark as it appears in this picture (I took it with my phone's camera) but I couldn't help but look at the pretty way the clouds were put together & think "Yep...it's gonna rain!". This was about 7:55am.


Less than an hour later when I left for work (about 8:40), the sky outside our house looked like this.


What a difference an hour makes!

1 comment:

Snot Head (a.k.a Kylie) said...

That's an Illinois saying, too!! :) We have had one crazy winter. We have one day of near blizzard weather and the next it is pushing 60 degrees with a slight breeze. It is no good for my sinuses, but I guess I'm used to it.