Saturday, February 7, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

Yes, I know.........I'm way behind. I figured it's better late than never. Right?

Last Sunday, Larry & the kids and I went to my parents' house for the Super Bowl. Remember, we are not a sports-watching family. I didn't even know WHO was playing til the day before when my sweet BFF told me! (thank you Kathy! She & her family are big sports fans, so I knew she'd know!!) The family & I have spent the past couple of years at my mom & dad's house for the Super Bowl because, after all, they have the big screen TV. It's the ONE game per year that Larry & my dad actually watch. Well, aside from the ones being played when Savannah's in the band. I zone out & chat with my other children and friends during those games, only diverting my attention to my child entering, playing on, and exitting the field with her French Horn. :) Anyway, this year, I took the chips & dips. Mom and dad made burgers for us. Samuel & Sarah helped Grandma make a fruit pizza for us all. Yum. It was a great night!


The finished product! It was yummy!

2 comments:

The Lowry Place said...

That fruit pizza looks wonderful. I bet it was tasty. Looks like you and the family had a lot of fun.

SandyL said...

Oh man..I want a piece of that fruit pizza..looks yummy!