Thursday, June 17, 2010

Finish the Sentence

1. My uncle once: had a book published.

2. Never in my life: have I enjoyed diet soda.

3. When I was five: I started Kindergarten in Mrs. Carter's class.

4. High School was: 16 years ago.

5. I will never forget: my wedding day.

6. I once met: a cute boy who talked to me in song titles & flirted from across the pizza restaurant kitchen. :) I married him a few years later.

7. There’s this girl I know who: reads a lotttt. (She's my eldest child.)

8. Once, at a bar: {Sorry folks, I've got nothin'.....I don't do the bar scene.}

9. By noon, I’m usually: hungry.

10. Last night: I stayed up late. I should go to sleep at a decent hour tonight to make up for it.

11. If only I had: loads of money to spare.

12. Next time I go to church: I will be at the church where Larry's filling in this Sunday. Can't wait to see him preach again. Gosh I miss that.

13. The Octomom: looks a lot like Angelina Jolie.

14. What worries me most: losing my kids in some freak accident.

15. When I turn my head left, I see: my popsicle wrapper.

16. When I turn my head right, I see: my cordless phone.

17. You know I’m lying when: Umm....I don't know. I never watch myself lie.

18. What I miss most about the eighties: the music & rockin' clothes. :)

19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: Juliet. I'm a hopeless sappy romantic, so that seems to fit.

20. By this time next year: I will be nearing by 36th birthday. But shhhh...don't tell. That's closer to 40 than 30.

21. A better name for me would be: She who laughs a lot.

22. I have a hard time understanding: soooooooo many things in life.

23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: be completely confused by math & history.

24. You know I like you if: well, nevermind. I can totally act like I like someone when I'm gritting my teeth & screaming inside. ha ha....you'll never know, will you? :)

25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: my husband.

26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: are a bunch of random names thad don't seem to be connected to me. Am I missing something?

27. Take my advice, never: brush your teeth immediately after drinking orange juice (or vice versa). Gag...nasty taste!

28. My ideal breakfast is: room service.

29. A song I love, but do not own is: Brandon Heath's "Give Me Your Eyes".

30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: you live here instead of passing through.

31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips, & track stars: are again, some random things thrown together.

32. Why won’t people: just think like me? Sure would make things easier for me. (wink)

33. If you spend the night at my house: you better bring a bed....we don't have a spare.

34. I’d stop my wedding for: an emergency...but it better be a good one.

35. The world could do without: so many things!

36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: lick the belly of a rat or a snake or some sweaty gross stranger.

37. My favorite blonde is: Krissy Snow. Who's with me?

38: Paper clips are more useful than: strings when it comes to holding papers together.

39. If I do anything well, it’s: writing.

40. And by the way: if you repost this on your blog, let me know so I can come take a peek.

No comments: