Thursday, August 26, 2010

I guess this about sums it up.

From a post on my Facebook wall tonight:

Question from a friend of mine: do u like ur new job???

My answer: Is that a trick question? ha ha!

Seriously, I am enjoying it. It's making all my little OCD dreams come true. I am totally a detail person so organizing files & keeping up with numbers & stuff makes me purr. The day flies by because I stay really busy, so that's good. But I'm still adjusting....I miss my little ones like crazy. Everything else I ever do (job-wise) will always come in 2nd place to teaching preschool. If I could find a way to get a year-round paycheck doing it, I'd do that in a heartbeat. It's my heart & soul and always will be. But in the meantime, I'm doing something that I can make a decent paycheck at & still have great hours.

So...does that answer your question? :)

No comments: