Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy Anniversary Larry!

On August 20, 1994 I married my sweetheart. I was almost 19 & he was almost 21. I realize now how very young we were, but looking back, I wouldn't change a thing. It worked for us. I know we're lucky. Getting married so young certainly doesn't work for everyone.


But here we are, 16 years later, still happily married. I can't imagine having spent the past 16 years with anyone else!


Larry is still my knight in shining armor, the love of my life. I'm so honored to call him mine.

Happy Anniversary Larry! I love you with all my heart!

2 comments:

Darcy said...

Happy Anniversary Liz and Larry!!! May the Lord bless your special day together!

Candice said...

Happy Anniversary, you two! Have a wonderful day reliving all those memories! :)