Saturday, November 22, 2008

Movie review

We took the kids to see Bolt today. I have to admit, I was really sort of hoping they'd want to see High School Musical 3 instead. I wanted to see it. But I wanted to see Bolt as well, so I went. (The kids DO want to see HSM3, but they're OK with waiting til it comes out on DVD.) So anyway, we went to see Bolt.

And I'm so glad we did. The movie was funny & the story was charming. I don't remember anything 'questionable' like so many kids' animated movies have these days. This one was really good. And one particular character, Rhino (a hamster who rolls around in a ball throughout the movie), makes the movie price worth it. His character is soooo funny!

This one is a definate must-see for families! We might even buy it.

1 comment:

SandyL said...

We saw High School Musical 3 and I enjoyed it more than I did 2.. Number 1 was the best.

Brittany wants to go see Madagascar tomorrow. I said you are paying if we do...so that might happen...lol