Monday, November 3, 2008

Birthday club packages!

Oh my gosh. I was so surprised today to get TWO birthday club packages in the mail! I have 6 more on the way, so this really peaks my interest & makes me curious about the rest of the packages. (either that or it arouses the selfish nature in me & makes me want MORE MORE MORE...hmm....)

Package #1 included some Hello Kitty ziploc bags, a letter opener, some die cuts that I'll use at school, magnets for crafts, some cool Christian stickers, a package of incentive charts for school, a pretty notepad, a votive, a bath poof & some pencils.

Package #2 included a card, 2 pretty bookmarks, some glittery pencils, a hand sanitizer spray (I'm taking that one to school!), some magnetic photo frames for the fridge, a coupon organizer, a Sudoku book, a pretty cross keychain, and a matched set notebook & file folders.

Wow wow wow! I feel so loved!!

1 comment:

Ivy Ervin said...

What a fun page! HAPPY BIRTHDAY too!! I hope you get lots of goodies ;-) I'll check back now that I have a link to ya'> Love from cold Ohio!