Friday, November 28, 2008

well yuck.....

Last night after posting about Thanksgiving day 1, I started feeling yucky. I thought it was just a stomachache from eating too much earlier in the day, but I was having a hard time convincing myself of that considering that it had been like 10 hours since lunchtime. Within an hour, I was sick. And so, we're home today. I am feeling a lot better this morning, but I'm still not quite 100%, so we decided to play it safe & stay away from everyone else.

I am still in my pajamas, but I'm about to get dressed & try to accomplish a few things today. My "to do" list will definately be shorter than it usually is and there will be big breaks between projects. :::sigh:::

I'd sure rather be munching on turkey & dressing about now. Anybody else up for some Sprite & popsicles instead?

1 comment:

SandyL said...

I felt real sick Thursday night after eating dinner.. Felt better on Friday though