Tuesday, November 11, 2008

hmm...I think he changed his mind

Yesterday while cleaning his room, Samuel came & asked if he could use a box to pack up his stuffed animals (he has a million). I asked why & he said in a very serious voice, "I think it's time to put them away." We decided that he could keep the box in his room (with my intention being to put it into the top of his closet) so that if he changed his mind he could pull them back out. After all, he came to ask me this while holding a giant Tony the Tiger in a cradle hold. I figured there might be some wavering on his decision. I gave him a box & he packed them up. Of course, he had more animals than the box would hold and we were busy caring for daddy last night, so the box never got moved into his closet.

I tucked him in at 8:30 and now, 3 hours later, this is what I found.


Can you find the boy among the stuffed animals?

6 comments:

terri said...

That's really cute.

:o) Rachel said...

That's exactly what I was going to say: That is soooo cute!! Glad you captured the story with pictures!!

SandyL said...

awww.. they want to grow up and be big boys but they will always be a kid at heart.. CJ won't let me get rid of his blanket from when he was little...its in his closet..lol

Jamey said...

that is so cute! love it!

Nathan said...

Hilarious! We have one of those piles, too. I love it!

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Ha ha ha. How sweet.