Monday, May 21, 2007

Christian fiction suggestions?

Anybody got any good suggestions for me?  I fell in love w/ Francine Rivers after reading "Redeeming Love".  I've read "And the Shofar Blew", "The Scarlet Thread", "The Last Sin Eater" & "The Atonement Child" of hers.  Loved them all.  But...I can't seem to get "into" any of her other books.

I recently started reading Karen Kingsbury.  I'm on the last book from the Redemption series now & love it!  I've already checked out "Oceans Apart" from the library.  It's one of her stand alone books, but I want to read the Firstborn series next.

I've read some of Lori Wick's stuff & like it, but don't really get sucked into it as much as I've done w/ the other stuff I've read.

So......any suggestions for drama/romance sort of novels in the Christian fiction world?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check into the Abrahams Daughter's series, it's awesome. We also love the 4 short stories in on book. Email me, I have some doubles if your interested.

Kathy