Monday, August 27, 2007

1st day of school

The kids started school today.  Here's my kiddos on the way out the door for the big first day.  Everyone had a good first day. 

Sarah made a really cute "first day of school" book.  Definately one of those I'll keep in the school box (memory box).  She enjoyed sitting with my friend's little girl, who was also in her class last year. 

Samuel had a good day & apparently charmed the dickens out of everyone in his school...but then again, he charms everyone.  When we pulled up to the school to get him, 2 teachers & the principal came to the car.  The 2 teachers (his teacher plus a friend's wife who teaches there) said they were fighting over who got to walk him to the car b/c they both thought he was so cute!  The principal came to hug me & asked how Andrew is doing.  We really like this campus!

Savannah had a great day & enjoyed her first day of band, having a locker, etc.  She's only slightly bummed that she has a bottom locker.  She'll survive, though.  She's shorter than most of the kids, so having a bottom locker isn't the end of the world.

My day was really busy.  I got a lot done, but still have a ways to go tomorrow.  I can't wait, though!!!  I'm anxious to get there & get it done!  WooHoo!  I'm really having a good time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i always took pictures the first day too:) have a good week

Deb

Anonymous said...

Glad they had a great first day :)