Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hey somebody remind me....

...to go to bed at a decent time tonight.  :::Yawn:::

When it comes to paperwork type details, I'm so hyper-anal.  (Yes, anal is bad enough, but then add HYPER to it & I'm just nutty.)  I hate to leave anything undone where paperwork is concerned b/c I'm afraid if I quit & come back to it later I won't be able to remember where I left off or I'll flub whatever progress I made before.  Anyway, with that in mind, I wanted to finish (totally finish!) my September lesson plans last night.  So I did.  With a thousand different curriculum idea websites & a book full of ideas from the school, I knew I could get it done.  So I did.  I knew I needed a shower when I got done before I went to bed, too.  So at 11:45 when I finally finished my work, I took a shower & collapsed into the bed.  Let me tell ya....getting up at 6:20 & lasting til just after midnight, then sleeping only 6.5 hours again....boy I'm not going to be much good by tonight.   :::yawn:::  Come to think of it, maybe you won't have to remind me tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its always hard the first week:) enjoy it

Deb