Friday, August 17, 2007

Summer's almost over!

I can hardly believe that the summer is ending & school is beginning again.  A week from today I'll go to my first inservice at Oak Tree.  I can't wait.  But yet, I'm sad about having to start getting up early!  I've been sleeping til 8-9am every day so I'm a little bummed about giving that up.  :::sigh:::  I guess it was bound to happen sometime!  ha ha

The kids go back to school on the 27th.  We find out who their teachers are this coming week.  Next Sunday, we'll get to go get Savannah's schedule and walk around to figure out where all her classes are.  I think I'm just as nervous/anxious/excited about that as her!  I remember that age & being so excited about the prospect of switching classes all day, getting a locker, etc.  Tee hee!  Yes, I'm a closet nerd.  :)

Actually...this will cinch that for you--- I'm anxious for 7pm to arrive so I can watch High School Musical 2 with the kids!  We've been looking forward to this for months!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So inquiring minds wanna know.....

What'd you think of HSM2????    :)

Anonymous said...

We taped High School Musical so we can watch it soon :)