Tuesday, August 21, 2007

She's growing! :)

I copied this from last year's blog entry about Savannah's check up when she turned 10:

Savannah is growing & doing fine, too!  She was up to 63 lbs (I think?) and was 50 1/2" tall.

Today was her check up for this year.  She's up to 72 lbs & 53" now!  She's really grown this year!  I knew she'd had a growth spurt.  WooHoo!  She's still way tiny in comparison to other girls her age, but she's right on track as far as her growth curve goes.

She got her chicken pox booster, Hep A shot (the 2nd one in a series of 3, I think?) and her tetanus booster.  We declined the HPV vaccine, but had no issues w/ the doc about it (I'm glad...I didn't want to have to argue).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WTG Savannah keep on growing up :) have a good hump day

Deb