Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Samuel in the tent

This afternoon, Samuel went into his bedroom to work on his homework alone.  We usually do it together, but he's been doing so well lately that I decided to give him a try on doing it by himself.  A few minutes after he went into his room to work, he called me & this is how I found him.

Yes, that's right.....he set up a tent in his bedroom floor to work in.  ha ha!  He actually had a little 'desk' (read: cardboard box) set up in there to work on, so I couldn't fuss too much, but I thought it was pretty cute & oh-so "BOY"!

Fast forward 5 hours to bedtime.  I put him to bed ON his bed.  It's 11:45 & I just went to check on him to make sure he was still covered up & THIS is what I found.  (snicker, snicker)  This is the first thing I saw when I opened the door.
 
 
I had to laugh because he had once again set up the tent & climbed inside for the night.  See?
 
 
Cutie pie!
Don't worry......I gave him another blanket after I took a picture.  What a little sweetpea.

No comments: