Sunday, November 25, 2007

Tradition #2

Today I made our traditional Rainbow Bark.  This is what it looks like.

It's super simple!  I took 1/2 a package of almond bark & melted it, then stirred in 1/2 a bag of M&Ms.  (Mind you, I'm talking about the 1lb. pkg of almond bark & the big bag of M&Ms, not the single serving sized bag.)  Take the mixture & pour it onto a sheet of wax paper & spread it out.  Put that into the freezer for about 15 minutes to set.  When you take it out, break the candy into chunks & voila.....you have Rainbow Bark.  Very easy to make & YUMMY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We do this also..sometimes we do white chocolate or milk chocolate and we add Peppermint candy that is crushed to it..YUMMMMMM

Anonymous said...

VERY clever idea!!!

I think me and the girls will give this a go...but I think we'll use the red and green colored M&Ms and make it Christmas Bark. LOL.