Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My dad

Please remember my dad in prayers today.  He is having the same surgery that Larry had in Oct 06.  He is having a spinal fusion done.  They had to get up at 3:30am & be at the hospital by 5:30 this morning.  His surgery was scheduled for 7 or 7:30, but I suspect that, like most hospital schedules work, he's probably just now getting started.  (It's 8:13am as I type this.)

He watched Larry go through this, so he realizes how difficult the recovery will be, but he was ready to get it DONE.  Boy I remember feeling that way w/ Larry last year, so I know they're anxious to get this over with.

Please pray for the doctor's steady hands and for a smooth recovery for my dad.  His name is Don & he is 62.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liz,
Your Dad Don, as well as your whole family are in our prayers..
Please let us know as soon as he is out of surgery!