Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday Nov. 16th

My dad is at home, recovering from his spinal fusion surgery he had on Tuesday.  Thankfully mom is there to take care of him 24/7......but I know how difficult this is for both of them.  Having lived through this a year ago, I really feel for both of them. 

Daddy's begun having those violent muscle spasms in his back like Larry had.  Poor thing....those things are AWFUL.  I remember Larry being jolted awake from a sound sleep by one of those spasms & he'd just jerk all over & start screaming.  Please keep praying for dad's healing & recovery.  It'll all be worth it after he's healed up some, but the recovery is going to be a booger & will take lots of time.  Pray for mom to get to rest whenever Daddy does because she's probably getting just as run down as he is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will be praying for your dad..I had spasms in my feet after having surgery and they were soooooooooooooo painful I can't imagine having it in my back!

Anonymous said...

praying!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie...I will be praying for him!!! (((HUGS))))