Thursday, December 18, 2008

Interview with my kids

My friend, Alyssa, posted this interview on her facebook page. It was so cute to read her kids' answers, so I decided to do it, too! Enjoy!

1. What do I always say to you?
Savannah (12 years old): I love you too, sugar.
Samuel (8 years old): I love you.
Sarah (7 years old): I love you.
[NOTE: awwww...they DO hear me!]

2. What makes me happy?
Savannah: Dr. Pepper (ha ha ha ha!!!)
Samuel: When I am good & clean my room. [you got it, buddy!!!]
Sarah: the color red (ha ha!!)

3. What makes me sad?
Savannah: when we disobey
Samuel: me, dying. [umm...ok. Yes, that would make me VERY sad, but how weird that he'd mention this!!]
Sarah: disobeying you.
[can you hear the hallelujah chorus playing for the girls' answers?]

4. What do I do that makes you laugh?
Savannah: You make funny voices for King.
Samuel: You make funny faces & talk in funny voices.
[OK, apparently I talk in funny voices a lot for them to both mention it. Hmm...err, umm... I mean...I don't know what they're talking about!]
Sarah: You tickle me.

5. How old am I?
Savannah: 33
Samuel: 34
Sarah: 33
[2 out of 3 got it right.]

6. How tall am I?
Savannah: 5'3"
Samuel: 5'4"
Sarah: 10'
[Truth is, I'm 5' 3.5", so the older two were close.]

7. What do I like to do?
Savannah: watch House Hunters on HGTV
Samuel: have fun with us
Sarah: snuggle with me & have dates with daddy

8. What is my job?
Savannah: preschool teacher
Samuel: It's hard to explain. During the day, you take care of kids while moms & dads are at work.
[I think you pretty much explained it, dude.]
Sarah: teacher at Oak Tree Academy

9. What is my favorite food?
Savannah: Olive Garden
Samuel: Daddy's famous grilled cheese.
Sarah: Dr. Pepper & water

10. How do you know I love you?
Savannah: because you tell me & you kiss and hug me
Samuel: 'cuz if you didn't love me, you'd treat me like a stranger [umm....and how do I treat strangers?]
Sarah: because you're part of my family & you should love your children.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Hey Liz!
That was so cute! Fun to read! Samuel's so funny and Amen Sarah- we *should* love our children. :)
Love, Alyssa

terri said...

That's cute. Maybe I'll try this. :)