Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's Christmas Adam!

Christmas Adam?, you might ask.
Yes...Christmas Adam.
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. The day before is not Christmas Eve Eve....it's Christmas Adam. Last month we had Thanksgiving Adam. And ya know...New Year's Adam is coming up next week!

(or at least that's what my kids tell me!)

We had a great day. I slept til (get this!) 8:45am! W-O-W!
We made a quick trip down to my parents' house so my dad could check on my squeaky, squealing brakes. (they're fine, by the way)
We ran some errands, ate lunch, cleaned up around the house.
I put the last couple gifts under the tree & finished filling the stockings. (The kids know that mom & dad fill the stockings at our house--not Santa.)
We ate supper (marinated chicken breasts, salad & garlic bread).
We played a game together as a family. (this one: Planet Earth DVD game) It was really fun!

The kids are in bed now. Hubby & I are vegging.
Ahhh...life is good.

No comments: