Saturday, December 13, 2008

Busy, busy, busy, busy....

You know, I think we're all really busy at this time of year. I can't think of a single person who isn't running from one holiday get together to another. And while I like to complain about it at the time, I really don't mind much. This is the only time of year that we're THIS busy and each one of the get togethers is fun & full of sweet time with friends that we don't see all that often. (or maybe we see them, but we never really have one on one time to just hang out with them) So while it's crazy & chaotic, it's a fun time of craziness & chaos. So if you hear me whining, slap me around a little & remind me "..tis the season!".

Here's what this past week looked like for us, and a peek into this coming week.

Sun Dec 7 big Christmas service at church (AM); wedding shower after church
Mon Dec 8 Samuel/Larry Scouts meeting
Tues Dec 9 Larry-Scout leader meeting; kids & I went Angel Tree shopping
Wed Dec 10 all church Christmas party/banquet
Thurs Dec 11 Savannah's band concert
Fri Dec 12 out to eat/Savannah's social dance class/shopping @ Michael's/drive thru Bethlehem at Trinity Baptist Church
Sat Dec 13 SS class party
Sun Dec 14 church (AM & PM)
Mon Dec 15 Larry/Samuel scouts
Tues Dec 16 Samuel's school musical
Wed Dec 17 Sarah's class party, then I'll rush to work (it's an early morning party)
Thurs Dec 18 ditto yesterday, except it's Samuel's class; church staff party at local restaurant
Fri Dec 19 Samuel spends the night w/ a friend; Savannah's dance class
Sat Dec 20 Reeves side of the family Christmas
Sunday Dec 21 work in the nursery (AM church)

whew.......finally, on Dec 22, I can start relaxing! I'm off, the kids are out of school. Can't wait. 'Til then, can someone hold me up & keep me running?

No comments: