Saturday, January 24, 2009

The ABCs of Me

I saw this on my friend Kelley's blog & had to play along. See if you can figure out the ABCs of you.

A. Attached or single? very attached
B. Best friend? I have 3 of 'em.
C. Cake or pie? Cake, usually.
D. Dog or cat? I like them both, but I think I'm more of a dog person. I love my sweet puppy dog! (although he's 10 years old, so I'm not sure he qualifies as a "puppy")
E. Essential item? my computer, duh!
F. Favorite color? red
G. Gummy bears or worms? umm, I'm not sure. Not a huge fan of either one.
H. Hometown? The same one I live in now....which means I'm not gonna say! See, ya thought I might slip up, didn't ya?
I. Favorite indulgence? People magazine & a hot bubblebath (which I intend to do in a few minutes!)
J. January or July? January, hands down! July is HOT!
K. Kids? I have 3 & teach 12 others (this year anyway).
L. Life isn’t complete without? my husband
M. Marriage date? Aug 20, 1994
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sisters
O. Oranges or apples? Depends on my mood. I like both!
P. Phobias? Going over a bridge in the car w/ my kids & trying to get everyone out & to the surface safely. Thank God they can all swim/doggy paddle enough to just about do it on their own now. This was a HUGEEEEEE fear when they were babies!!
Q. Quote? I can't think of a good one at the moment.
R. Reasons to smile? There are tons!! My husband, my home, my kids, my family, God's mercy & grace, my job...the list is lengthy!
S. Season of choice? Winter! (but I do enjoy the latter part of the Fall & early Spring, too!)
T. Travel dreams? I'm not picky. If I get to go somewhere & enjoy something beautiful with someone I love, it doesn't matter where!
U. Unknown fact about me? I *JUST* realized (like, 5 minutes ago!) that one of the little diamonds has fallen out of my wedding ring. I am soooooooo upset & am doing this goofy ABC thing to try to get it off my mind. :(
V. Vegetable? I like most vegetables.
W. Worst habit? I bite my nails.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? I have had both. Xrays of my right ankle & ultrasounds of my babies!
Y. Your favorite restaurants? Olive Garden, Red Lobster, LaHacienda
Z. Zodiac sign? Scorpio

No comments: