Wednesday, January 14, 2009

cough, cough, cough, cough....

See the title line? That's me.

I've got sinus drainage & can't stop the stupid coughing. It's not quite as bad during the day, but nighttime is horrible. Last night was the worst. I realized that cough medicine only lasts for 4 hours...then you wake up coughing your head off & have to go take more. ugh... I think I'm going to Walgreen's today to see if I can find a longer-acting cough medicine. Maybe Nyquil! :::yawn::: Gotta go get ready for work.

2 comments:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

I saw the title of your post and thought you were writing about me. ha ha. I have had the "crude" for a week. Finally had to go to Directcare and get antibiotics, on Saturday. But, I am now on the mend...still have the cough. Hope you get better before it becomes bronchitis and our sinus infection. Hang in there!!

SandyL said...

We have had a lot of luck with Mucinex...its a pill that you take