Friday, January 23, 2009

sick folks

We went to the doc this afternoon for Samuel's ear check up. After 2 antibiotics, he's still got fluid in there. The doc said that it doesn't look "too" bad, but that he felt like we needed to go ahead & see the ENT. He prescribed another antibiotic because we all know that if he's got fluid in his ears on Friday, he'll have an infection by Saturday.....that's Murphy's law, Samuel style.

On another subject, Savannah's now feeling pukey & puney like I did last night. So far, she doesn't have fever, but I'm keeping an eye on her.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Wow, you guys just can't shake it! hope everyone is better soon and stays that way!

Jennifer said...

I don't think I want to be anywhere near your family right now....hee hee! I hope yall start feeling better real soon!