Thursday, January 22, 2009

yuck

This afternoon on my way home from work, I was hit with waves of nausea. By the time I got home, I was soooo tired & felt like I needed a nap. I layed down for 30 minutes before I left to go get the kids and after getting them home, I layed down for almost 2 more hours....of course, I was interrupted & awakened a dozen times during that timeframe. When I got up, I had 101 fever, felt cold (but I often feel like that when I have fever) and the nausea was still there. No energy, fever, no appetite, nausea....is that the flu? Good grief I hope not.

I've called a sub for my class tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be good by Monday so I can get back to work!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Oh, no! Hope you get well soon!

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Y'all have had a ROUGH week!!! Get to feeling better.