Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sun Jan 28

This week at work (Christian day care center), my boss read this verse to us.  It struck a chord, and while I couldn't put my finger on exactly why it hit me so deeply, I wrote down the reference for it & planned to study on it later.

I can't help but continually come back to it, think on it again & remember that God put me right here, right now, in this place, with all the people around me........for a reason.  Nothing in my life is a surprise to Him.  Thank you Jesus!  (& thank you Glenna, for sharing this)

 

Exodus 9:15-16

15 For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the earth. 16 But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.

No comments: