Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Tues Jan 2

Once again, I'm sorry that I'm not doing well on keeping up here.  If you want to check in on us, feel free to email me in between posts.

We made it through Christmas.  A&K did fine on Christmas morning.  Larry & I have felt, all along, that if the kids could just make it to the 1 year point (which is quickly approaching), and make it through all the major holidays of the year, things would get easier.  While things do continue to improve, it's also more evident that they're beginning to realize that this is long-term.  I mean, we've tried to convey that to them all along, but the longer they're here, the more they seem to really understand that...and I'm so glad.

There are still issues that we deal with daily & that probably won't just "poof" go away any time soon, but I have hope.  :)  It's so neat to see the progress they continue to make.  It's so much fun to watch kids grow & change.  I was just moving all of 2006's pictures to CDs today (to free up room on the computer) & it's just amazing how much all 5 kids have changed this year!  A&K especially!

God is so good....God is so good....God is so good, He's so good to me.  (Remember that song from VBS when we were kids?)  It's so true.  He is so good to me.

I love Him so....I love Him so....I love Him so.  He's so good to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...


  That song brings to mind another one, equally true.  "One day at a time, Sweet Jesus, is all I'm asking of you, just show me the way, one day at a time."  That's all any of us can handle.  And the days go by, so quickly....
    Your Mom

Anonymous said...

it will get easier as time goes along. sorry about not checking in but aol and their dumb reporting of alerts was down yesterday grrr i love to check in so thank you for remembering too:)

Deb