Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What a difference 24 hours make!

Around this time last night, I was discovering the email from Mr. S stating that I was not hired for the ISS job.  I was majorly disappointed & just could hardly believe that things turned out like they did.

But what a difference 24 hours make.

Today I had an interview for the Title One job at the elementary school.  It went well.  I am cautious in saying that it went 'great' because well....really, who knows!!  I thought the other interviews went "great" & that didn't happen.....so who knows!  An interview that just goes "so-so" may end up being the job I get.

The thing is... I'd love to work in any of these positions, but I am not hanging my hat on anything except the peace of God & the truth that He is in charge and will figure out all the details of my future!   He has my life in the palm of His hand & has counted every hair on my head.  He knows every detail of my days.  He spins the planets in orbit & places the stars in the sky.....so if He can handle all that, He can surely find me the perfect job for the Fall!

Who knows where I will end up landing in all this....but I am resting on the assurance that He's got it all figured out.

Tomorrow's interview is at 2:45.  I'll let ya know how that goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He does have it all figured out!!!!  Just sometimes, I wish he would let us in on it sooner!
Becky

Anonymous said...

you are right it will be the one you think you messed up on. God always opens another door:) good luck tomorrow

Deb