Tuesday, June 5, 2007

today's interview

The interview with Mr. S (asst. principal) this morning went great.  I felt really comfortable going in, wasn't nervous.  Since I already knew him it wasn't awkward & weird like some interviews might be.  We talked about our kids, family stuff, etc.  It was comfortable....that's the best word I could use to describe it.
 
He told me that the final decision would be in the hands of Mr. W (the principal).  He will narrow it down to the top 2 or 3 & then give those names to Mr. W who would in turn call & schedule a 2nd interview w/ those people so he could meet them and decide who he wants to do the job.  He told me that he'll let me know one way or the other.
 
Anyway, all went well!!!  Yahoo!  Now I just get to sit & wait and wonder.  He didn't give me a timeframe on the 2nd interview part of the discussion so I don't know when/how that will work out.  Keep praying!!  :)

No comments: