Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Today's interview

When asked this afternoon about how today's interview went, I just had to shrug my shoulders & say "I have no idea".  It was a strange interview....very casual, but at the same time very informational.  I was asked 1 question.  That was your basic "tell us about yourself & why you think you'd like to do this job".  After that, the entire thing was info about the job itself & how it works.  No long list of questions, nothing about whether or not I have experience in this field.  That's why I had to say I have no idea how it went.  It wasn't horrible, but at the same time, I didn't walk out feeling like I got the job either.

God's got a plan....I'm just anxious to find out WHAT that is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keeping my fingers crossed for you

Deb