Saturday, June 23, 2007

good grief

I thought we were still a few years away from having to deal with kids wrapping (toilet papering) our yard.  Front yard, back yard, side yard....it's a huge mess.  If I find out who's responsible, they will be coming to clean this up.

I took a shower & was headed to the living room to read my book for a while when I noticed something white through the blinds.  I peeked out to find that my yard has been wrapped.

Ya know, when I was a kid, we typically only got the yards of people we knew.  So if this is someone one of my kids know, grrrrr....

And to top it off, there is a for sale sign in my yard.  Don't know where it came from....but the owners of that house will be called in the morning (there's a phone number on it).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...sorry....so did you call the number????
Becky

Anonymous said...

oh man sorry:( hope you find out who did it

Deb