Tuesday, June 19, 2007

job update

Sorry that I haven't posted anything about the job stuff...hang on, why is this in bold?

Shoot...I can't get it to go off!

Anyway, I haven't posted anything b/c I really don't know anything!  I suspect that, between my girlfriend & I who were both applying for the job, she will get it.  If I get it, I really will be surprised.  She has more experience w/ special ed kids & so, if she does get it, I know she'll be great at it!  And if that's the case, I am ok with it, too, because clearly if I don't get it, God has some other place in store for me.

I already have a "Plan B" in mind, too!

There is a smallish private Preschool/Kindergarten in town that I keep hearing rave reviews about.  I'm going to go put in a resume/application there later this week.

No comments: