Thursday, June 28, 2007

YAHOO! JOB!!

I called Oak Tree Academy a little while ago to make sure they got my application packet & reference letters.  The director said that they had & they had already received several phone calls & references for me before they ever sent out the letters (thank you ladies!).  She said they'd still send out my reference letters, but that she was confident that she could go ahead & tell me now "We can definately use you this Fall, so go ahead & count on us using you."  She said I'd have a class of kids who are all turning 3 in the Fall, so they'll be new 3's, which is perfect since I've worked w/ 3's & 4's the past couple of years.
 
She said she'd email me with a list of inservice days.  And since that is the last week of August, it'll be after the kids start school, so they'll be covered while I work.  Everything is falling into place, and I know it's wholely the hand of God!!!
 
Hallelujah!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great news!!!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

I knew everything would work out!  Of course it's always easier to see when you are on the "outside looking in".  

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the job!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Somewhere in the back of my mind I'm hearing that wonderful song, "God is Good, All the Time"...

Congrats!!