Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter morning

Last night, I used the kids' dyed eggs to make my (very first ever) Devilled Eggs....and may I say that they turned out VERY tasty.  We'll have them with lunch & supper today.

After making the eggs, I packed up the kids' baskets.  This is what they looked like.

Sarah and Samuel looked so sweet in their Easter outfits.  (anything look familiar, Suzanne?)

I got them to pose together.....it was definately POSED.  ha ha!  I can almost see the stiffness in Sarah's shoulders as she tries to pull away from her brother.

And then I told them to just act natural.  I think they did!!!  ha ha!!!!!!

I'll post about the egg hunt, Resurrection eggs, Bible story & Easter books time later.  Off to hang with the family.........

 

oh......and I took Savannah to the doctor while everyone else was in church this morning.  Sure enough, she's got strep throat again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of when my sister and i were little...such fun :)
Laini