Monday, March 3, 2008

I swear, this kid cracks me up!

Every day, Samuel does something funny.  This morning, I sent him out to feed/water the dog before school.  About the time he got out there, it began to pour rain.  I figured he might panic about what to do since he was already dressed for school & would be getting soaked, so I sent Savannah out w/ the umbrella to bring him in.  While she was going around to the backyard, I went & looked out the window to see the "rescue".  Turns out, he was safe & dry........INSIDE THE DOGHOUSE with King!!!!  King didn't seem to mind the 'company' at all.  Samuel got out of the doghouse, dry as could be & made his way back to the house.  The goofball!  At least he's creative, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to know who he got the creativity to do that from....you or Larry?