Thursday, March 13, 2008

Samuel's musical

Tonight, Samuel was in a musical at school.  It was called 'Spaced Out!'.  The only stinky thing about it all is that there is sooooooo little parking at his school & there were not enough chairs, so we ended up sitting on the floor to watch the show.  That was a little irritating, but I guess there's no reason to complain.  It could've been worse.

Samuel played the part of Tschiolkovsy, the father of Russian astronautics.  He had 1 very short speaking part & was a song leader (he got to stand at a microphone with a friend) for 1 song.  Cute!  The whole thing was less than 30 min long.  I guess at the 2nd grade level, they try to make the programs short & sweet.

Here he Mr. Tschiolkovsky before we left.

And here are the pics I took of the program.  He's at the microphone here:

I know...it's kind of hard to see him.  He's next to the little boy in white in the pic above.  He did a great job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


   AAWWW!!  I wish I could have been there to see our little star perform.  I'm glad you took these pictures.   He always does a great job at this kind of thing.  Who knows?  We may have a professional something-or-other on our hands. (I'm almost afraid to guess what!)                Grandma