Thursday, December 22, 2011

Favorite posts of 2011

I know the year is not over yet, but I was looking back at a few "big" posts from this past year & wanted to share them with you. A recap of the year, if you will. Join me on this walk down memory lane.

January: I was completely stunned & trying to take in just how faithful He is when I wrote THIS. (Thank you for an amazing song, Todd Wright! Not sure how all the copyright stuff goes, so I definitely want to give him credit.)

February: Samuel bridged over into Boy Scouts (from Cub Scouts) & I wrote THIS post (complete with a video) of the ceremony.

March: I was blessed beyond measure by my sweet 4 & 5 year old Sunday School class the day before I wrote THIS post. Their faith & prayers amaze me. And I walked through the incredibly difficult anniversary of losing our 2 extra kiddos when I wrote THIS post.

April: My eyes were opened to some things that I thought were pretty black & white when I wrote THIS post. And I shared my convictions & feelings about how Easter is celebrated by the Church in THIS post.

May: I wrote THIS post after becoming involved in a local ministry to help hungry kids in America. It was eye-opening & wonderful to be a part of it!

June: We made a quick little trip to Dallas for a little mini-vacation. THIS post is about that trip.

July: I wrote what was probably my most read post all year long in July. THIS is that post.

August: Larry & I celebrated our 17th anniversary in August. I wrote THIS post about the 17 reasons I'm glad I married him.

September: Savannah & Samuel were baptized in September. THIS post includes a video.

October: God really used some 'stuff' to encourage me in October. THIS post is about all that stuff.

November: I learned that gratitude turns what we have into enough...and I wrote THIS post about it.

December: In thinking about how Christmas is a hard time of year for a lot of people, I wrote THIS.

1 comment:

The Lowry Place said...

Great way to sum up the year.