Friday, February 15, 2008

My BABY is 7 today!

On June 29, 2000, I found out I was pregnant with my 3rd child.  I was excited...but very SHOCKED.  You see, my son turned 3 months old on that day.  (Yes, you read that right.)  For the first couple of months, I was in denial that I could REALLY be having another baby.  How on earth would we do this?  Two babies in less than a year's time?  Holy moley.  After spending months wondering & worrying & being nervous, Sarah made her arrival.  This picture was taken less than an hour after she was born on February 15, 2001.  Samuel was 10 1/2 months old that day.

A little while later, grandma brought the crew up to meet their new baby sister.

Savannah was 4 1/2 when Sarah was born.  Yep....3 kids in 4 1/2 years.  I don't remember much about 2001 (ha ha) and I've felt a bit like this ever since....

....but it's all been worth it!!!!!!!

I can't imagine my life any differently.

Today, Sarah turned SEVEN.  (Well, she will officially be 7 at 1:36pm!)  This morning, I got one quick shot of her.

There will be more later.  Tonight she's having her very first ever sleep over with her little friend from school.  They'll have pizza & cake and stay up late (probably all the way to 9:00!) watching a movie.  WooHoo....crazy party girls.  :)

Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with this precious girl.  You are truely awesome in giving us exactly what we need.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that kid!