Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day--part 2

Last night when I went to the store, I also got Larry a card and a little box full of Hershey's Kisses.  I "planted" them in his car so that he'd find it this morning when he took the kids to school (which was a gift to me, by the way--we usually split up child delivering duty in the mornings, but 3 times this week, I've had the job all to myself, so he offered to do it today in return).

About half way through my class party at school today, I looked up & he was peeking into my classroom window holding a heart shaped box of chocolates!  Yummy!  Some of my students recognized him because he ate with us one day last week, so I said "Hey look!  MY valentine is here!".  He came in & watched all the kids open their valentine bags & enjoyed the company of the other parents who came today.

I mailed him a card to his office, too, so I hope that arrived today.  I figured it might take him by surprise to get a card in the mail at work.  Tee hee....I'm sneaky like that.

I love my sweet kids at school.  Yesterday & today, I was showered with gifts.  I got a gorgeous red tulip plant today & lots of cards & candy.  They're going to fatten me up if I eat all this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


  I wouldn't want to see you eat all that chocolate all by yourself.  Mama is her to help.