Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day -- part 1

I'm titling this "part one" because I'm sure I'll post more later today, but I wanted to go ahead & share this one little thing this morning.

I ran to the grocery store last night and got Valentine's Day cards for a few people.  My secret pal at work, the kids' teachers, the kids....  Anyway, this morning I snuck their cards into their rooms & left them on their beds.  When they finished w/ breakfast & went back to their rooms to get dressed, they all found their cards.  WELL....somewhere in there, I guess Samuel decided that he wanted to surprise me too, so he snuck into my bedroom to leave me a surprise card.

His card was a piece of notebook paper, ripped out of his spiral notebook & folded in half.  On the front of the card is a big heart (drawn in red pen, of course!).  The inside has another big heart that reads "From your sekrete atmiyrer".

How sweet is that????!!!  I WONDER who my sekrete atmiyrer is!  :)

No comments: